miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

I know just how to whisper. And I know just how to cry. I know just where to find the answers. And I know just how to lie. I know just how to fake it. And I know just how to scheme. I know just when to face the truth. And then I know just when to dream. And I know just where to touch you. I know just what to prove. I know when to pull you closer. And I know when to let you loose. And I know the night is fading. And I know the time’s gonna fly. And I'm never gonna tell you. Everything i gotta tell you. But I know i gotta give it a try. And I know the roads to riches. I know all the rules. And I know how to break then. And I always know the name of the game. But I don’t know how to leave you. And I’ll never let you fall. And i don’t know how you do it; Making love out nothing at all, Out of nothing at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario